Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Stuck

Wow, yesterday was a return to reality. Playing in the cash game for about 5 hours I was stuck $500. Not horrible play, but very loose callers, draws not coming in, and major disconnection from the flops. Last hand: With only $22 left, I shove on the button with AQ. Two callers, including Greg who had called me on the river with ace high (board had 3-6's and very co-ordinated), I was on a flush draw and missed, but bet turn and river big....DonK!!!!
Anyway, he wins with KJ when his king flops. Oh well, still even after big weekend.

Speaking of getting stuck though....here is a picture of my puppy, Milo, with his $1800. broken leg.

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

Oh, poor puppy! I feel so sorry for him - he looks so sad. Even though you ended up even for the weekend instead of ahead, I think you did better than poor Milo!