Sunday, July 7, 2013

Things You Hear at The Poker Table- that aren't dirty, but sound dirty

There are some common phrases and comments that sound dirty, but aren't:

1. Are you all in?

2. I was just a jack off from making my straight.

3. She sucked out on me.

4. I'll put you all in.

5.  I got back-doored on that.

6.  I got my nuts busted on the river.

7.  I got my pocket rockets sucked out on by big chick.

8.  I was slowplaying the nuts, when I got sucked out on by a pair of ladies.

9.  Flopping the nuts.

10.  Jack king off on the button.

11.  Pumping the nuts against a bunch of donkeys.

12.  Nice pair.

13.  I can't wait to get my hands on your rack.

14.  You slow played me.

15.  He came over the top of me.

16.  I got beat by a queen on 4th street.

17.  I like your hand better than mine.

Funny joke I just stumbled on:

A young couple on their honeymoon decides that they are going to have a signal to let each other know when they want to have sex and when they don't want to have sex. The husband tells his new bride, "If you want to have sex, just pull on my thing three times." She likes this idea but asks, "What if I don't want to have sex?"
"Well, then," he says, "Just pull on my thing 357 times."

No comments: