Thursday, August 30, 2012

Complications



This has been a very hectic and stressful week.  Our daughter Meg has suffered some complications from childbirth.  She had an emergency c-section a week ago Monday and was becoming sicker by the day.  Yesterday they performed surgery to correct a twisted bowel but gave her a throat spray which caused a reaction affecting her oxygen supply.  The operation was successful and she is doing well today.  We have been crazy over this whole situation.  Eva is still in the hospital as well, finishing antibiotics due to an infection she had at birth.  We will be very grateful to get both of them the heck out of that hospital and home where they belong.  Vinay has been a rock and very supportive, sleeping and staying at the hospital the entire time.  We are grateful for our son-in-law.  There are just tons of things to think about besides poker I have come to realize. 

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

Oh Phil I'm so sorry your daughter and granddaughter have to go through all this stuff - and you and Helene too! I'm glad your son-in-law seems to have it all together. I had many years of health issues with my husband to deal with so I can relate. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers & hope things get well super soon! Try to take it easy. God bless you and your family.