Tuesday, August 7, 2012

$25 Freeroll

Yes, I know the stakes are pathetic, $25 freeroll with only one top prize (points for tournament entries to top 20).  Over 400 entries, my expectations are very low.  Watch a guy at my table become the chip leader late in the tournament by calling multiple all-ins and winning with junk (J/8 took out 3 players).  Unbelievably, I hang in there only playing super premium hands and limping with less desirable hands in blinds and button.  We are down to 16 players (I am #12) when I pick up JJ and shove.  No takers but pick up blinds and antes.  Very next hand 5/5, shove again (only had about 10 big blinds).  One caller with A/Q.  I lose the flip and come in 15th.  Two hours of play for nothing but lousy points to try again.

I feel that I am playing very well as shown by my last 3 finishes and am super anxious to get in the tournament mix soon for real money!!!! 

No comments: