Thursday, December 18, 2008

Week of Online Poker

I am playing mostly Omaha online these days, plus a few freeroll tournaments and low buy in tournaments. My online bankroll was doing pretty good until today. I am playing in a cash game and just cannot catch a break. I went a little on tilt, bought in for all my money and now can't sign up for SNG tournaments until I cash out, LOL!

The weather here is miserable like a lot of places around the country. It intermittently snows enough to close the schools and make driving not fun. Plus, we were planning a Portland trip this week which we had to cancel. I am doing odd jobs around the house, mailing packages for Christmas, and watching tv, though all they seem to be showing on all channels is the bad weather everywhere. I am reading a great book, "Marley and Me", and can't wait to see it when it hits the big screen. Very funny stuff. We are thinking about getting a dog, so the story is very appropriate right now.

2 comments:

fickle river said...

Hey Phil,

Finally got on your blog, thanks for the info. email me and we'll set up a time to play in a low $ entry SNG. I need to pad my bankroll.

Paul
Cannon Beach

fickle river said...

I suppose my email address might be of some value

henryp@opusnet.com