Saturday, December 13, 2008

Poker Jokes

"What is the difference between a large cheese pizza and a poker player"?
"A large cheese pizza can feed a family of four".

An older farmer took a terrible beat from a young player in a big no limit game at The Bellagio in Las Vegas. The farmer won't stop berating the young man for his terrible starting cards, his bad play, his dumb luck, etc. Everyone at the table grows sick and tired of listening to him. Finally, the young guy has had enough, he says, "Sir, if you can't afford to play at these stakes, perhaps you should find a lower limit game". The farmer stands up, shaking his fist at the young man and says, "Listen kid, I've got a ranch in Texas that is so big that I can get in my pickup truck in the morning, drive all morning, and still be on my own property". A gentleman at the other end of the table quietly comments, "I used to have a truck like that". The farmer shouts, "I don't have to take that kind of abuse!", picks up his chips and leaves. Everyone thanked the gentleman, including the dealer.



A man came home from a poker game late one night and found his hideous harpy of a wife waiting for him with a rolling pin. "Where the hell have you been?" she asked.

"You'll have to pack all your things, dear," he ad-libbed. "I've just lost you in a card game."

"How did you manage to do that?"

"It wasn't easy, honest. I had to fold with a royal flush."

1 comment: