Thursday, November 20, 2008

Someone just shoot me

Two low limit (50 cent) buy in tournaments this morning. I was in great shape in the first one, but two lucky breaks for my opponents took me out in 3rd for a 45 cent net win. The second one was a disaster, and a freeroll went up and down, losing with AK twice to small pocket pairs.

This is now a live, play by play account. I am now playing in a .02/.04 omaha game, and am down $.68. I have had huge draws to nut high and nut low with no draw coming in. I am just trying to play tight game until my luck changes. Yes! Just hogged a hand with a 10 high flush and a $.45 win! Being down only 33 cents makes my day.

Later....I play in a $1.00 sit n go, and win!!!! KA-CHING, net $4.00. Currently down .15 in low limit Omaha game.

Late update, I play in a $1.00 sit n go, and win! Maybe I am turning the corner. But, the win has a big downside. I signed up for the tournament just before Helene got home, and she is totally mad at me all night for playing it and not coming right up for dinner. :(

No comments: