Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hunkering Down for Low Limit Online Play

I have been running so bad that I am down to playing 50 cent and dollar buy in Sit n go tournaments online. The play at that level is very bad, but I am still running pretty unlucky. Typical knockout blow, I have pocket 10's (twice...different tournaments), and run into pocket Jacks each time. I run into pocket aces with my pocket kings. The hits just keep on coming. But, I am able to cash often enough that I am staying even. Today I played in a 50 cent omaha 8 or better pot limit and won. It took 2 hours and I made $2.00. Not a good hourly rate. I also played in a dollar buy in pot limit omaha with rebuys and got crushed (40th place). I just am not getting my draws to come in....nut low, nut flush, and I lose to two crummy pair with no low hand coming soon. I think pot limit omaha is my favorite alltime game. It is a position game, along with choosing starting hands wisely, and managing the pot size is super important.

I keep thinking my slump will end....then watch out!

No comments: