Friday, November 14, 2008

Running Cold Still

This is getting ridiculous. I am getting beaten like a rented mule on very easy online sit 'n go's. For example....I am on the button with a jack/4 offsuit, the small blind raises small and I call. The flop is....jj9. Awesome! He continuation bets for a couple hundred. I smooth call. The turn is a queen. He bets bigger, I again call. The river....an 8. He checks, I put in a small value bet, he raises! I call to see pocket 10's make a straight! Later I lose a two pair q/10 to his K/J on a q/j flop, 10 turn, and king river. This guy owns me!

Another online game, I have K/2 hearts. The flop....all hearts, 8 high. I check, a short stack goes all-in, a big stack comes over the top of him all-in, and I call. The short stack has JJ, no hearts. The big stack has 8/9 offsuit, with the 9 of hearts. Great! The turn....a nine, giving big stack 2 pair. You know what the river is.....an eight! Wow!!! Nice hand sir! I am getting really tired of providing examples of how to draw out on someone. My only, and I mean only, consolation is that I am definitely getting all of money in with the best hands.

No comments: