Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Top Ten Trouble Hands



Watched a short youtube video by Daniel Negreanu on the top 10 trouble hands.  I think we can all agree about most of them.  Watch the video to hear his reasoning about each of them.  Funny how my top trouble hand is the one most quoted by professionals.  The only ones I like on the list are KQ and K10 because of some history with them.  But, that said I agree with Daniel that they are indeed trouble.

1. AQ
2. JJ
3. KJ
4. Q9
5. AJ
6. K10
7. AX suited
8. KQ
9. A10
10. J8


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5DSOlbfJOo


3 comments:

7 Dewey said...

Just like you with KQ and K-10 I have a good history with AQ and JJ. Other than those I must agree with Daniel. Love that guy! The first televised poker tournament I ever saw had Freddy Deeb, Ted Forrest and Daniel as the last 3 players. I was impressed with him from the get go.

Phil said...

Knocked out of tournaments back to back this morning with AQ and KQ. First one lost to weak suited ace, the second hit two pair lost to aces with straight. Oh, lost 3rd tournament with 88 after flopping set. Aces flopped a set too. Might not be my day.

7 Dewey said...

Perhaps not. Time to take a short poker break LOL. I'm playing the 2 little Moose tournaments tomorrow just for fun and might play Sunday too. I plan on playing in Pendleton on the 10th. It's a $100 buy-in. I think it will probably be a $100 Friday off, but maybe I need to work on my attitude!!