Monday, June 16, 2014

Daily WSOP Log




Leaving this Sunday for Las Vegas and a week of poker (if my bankroll lasts).  My plan is to take my notebook computer and do a daily update on my tournaments.  The plan this year is to win the money to enter a bracelet event (minimum $1500 win).  Will be playing one deepstack a day.  If I bust out early then will look for a smaller event outside of the Rio or maybe try to win some money over at the Omaha table at the Venetian.  Also, want to check out the new poker room at Caesar's Palace.  Have had some excellent luck there in the past and the new room sounds awesome.

Watch for updates starting a week from tomorrow!

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

That's a nice photo of you and Don. At least I assume it's Don.

I wish you great luck in Vegas and I just know you will earn entry into a World Series event. Fingers crossed.

I might not be playing a lot any time soon because my granddaughter is going to require several trips to Seattle and I am basically her only transportation. We will just have to play it by ear. I will just have to play poker vicariously through you - LOL.

Good luck!!