Thursday, October 29, 2015

Bragging Rights

Don and I had some friendly banter about tournament bragging rights.  I casually mentioned his very early departure from the Aria tournament (his set of aces fell to a flush during the first blind level). So, we briefly discussed a small side bet on "last man standing" for the Venetian tournament on our last day.  Wisely I passed on it as I was eliminated around 30th place while Don cashed in 8th place. So, overall I feel that even though Don had the only cash, I played in more tournaments (3 vs. his 2), and had a total of around 13 hours of seat time, it is almost too close to call.


2 comments:

7 Dewey said...

I'm thinking of starting a last woman standing bet with my granddaughter although lately I would be losing a lot LOL. Maybe if we only made it $1 or so I could handle it.

That sky at the Venetian is amazing. It looks quite real. Nice photo of you guys.

7 Dewey said...

So I ended up paying Kayla $2 on Saturday as she outlasted me in both tournaments and got her money back in one. I won on Sunday and she wasn't with me though so I didn't get $1 back. Bummer LOL.