Monday, March 9, 2015

Pain in The Backside



Woke up this morning with horrible pain in my back.  Military grade Naproxin is helping some, but man I can hardly move.  My wife is recommending more excercise and some stretching on the floor but am afraid that if I get down there will not be able to get back up.  Is this some diabolical age-related stuff or have I hurt something?  No idea.  My plan for today was to drive over to the rock quarry and pick up some flat stones to deal with my perpetually wet side of the yard that happens to be the entry to the backyard.  Guess that plan will have to wait.

You know, they say that good health is something we just take for granted, until we no longer have it.  This I believe just as fish never see the water.  So, my new plan today is to play on the computer (just like most days), watch t.v., and hope for some pain relief.

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

It doesn't take much to hurt the back. I bent down one day to simply get clothes out of the dryer and I tweaked something in my back & could barely move for 3 days, so I know exactly how that feels. I don't think age has much to do with it, but perhaps our older bones and muscles just don't work as well as they used to. Phooey. Do you have a heating pad? Those work wonders. Hope it feels better soon. Take care.