Saturday, October 27, 2012

FONK


                                                      FONK




This morning was one of those online mornings that make you want to quit playing poker forever.  First tournament, Mr. Big Stack donk raises pre-flop with K/2 offsuit.  I re-raise all-in with A/J.  He hits a 2 on the river to knock me out.

Second tournament worse, sort of.  In the big blind with 3/4 suited, the flop is 2/5/6 with 2 hearts.  Guy raises, I go all-in, he calls with his 3/6 of hearts.  Turn is a 3, river a 6 for the full house.

Last tournament:  I raise preflop with pocket 8's, get one big stack caller.  Flop is 10 high rainbow.  Big stack goes all-in, I call, fearing the 10.  Oh, but I am in luck he has raised with J/6 offsuit...no pair, no draw.  Oh, but look who shows up for the party on the turn, a jack.  I am gone, and he adds insult to injury by typing "Bye".  I respond with my new best made-up word "FONK", which is a combination of "f'...ing" and  "donk".  Great word I think you will agree!!! Seriously considering having a hat or t-shirt made with that on it.  Maybe along the lines of "NICE CALL FONK".  You will never get in trouble with the floor by saying it, but those "in the know" will know exactly what you mean.


                                                         FONK

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

I love it - FONK. You really should have shirts or hats made. I can't believe all the crappy hands that beat you. ICK!! Buncha fonks. I love it.