Thursday, October 25, 2012

Blogging is a Tough Life

I am just so thoroughly bored (and boring) lately.  With all of the work being done on the house I just sit around and play on my computer.  Well, and lately cook chili.  Have this great recipe for turkey & bean chili.     Made a huge pot on Tuesday and served it to the workmen on Wednesday.  They really enjoyed it as the weather was awful, pouring rain and cold.  Also made some cornbread muffins....from the box, Trader Joe's.

So, there was just a little leftover for us, so made another giant pot today.  We are freezing half of it and eating the rest.  Sadly, out of cornbread mix, so will have to come up with another side dish.



Playing these crap games on card player poker.  Keep winning entries into the finals but missing the money.  Going deep almost every time but just can't seem to cash.  Right now am in a qualifier for "Thanksgiving Family Feast" final, don't know what the prizes are or when it will be held.  Hold on, just got knocked out in third place with my 10/10 vs. A/J.  Oh, well, still earned a seat for the final and a few chips to boot.....top 8 places qualified.


2 comments:

7 Dewey said...

LOVE CHILI!!! You must keep your recipe with you at all times so you can give it to me next time you see me. I have a recipe for chili from a co-worker that I want to try. Mine is OK but nothing special so I keep trying new ones. I am jealous while you are bored. I wish I could play poker on the computer all day. Have a great weekend!!

Zach said...

Yummm Chili. You ever thought about playing Chinese Poker Phil? I've taken a few weeks off from the moose to learn the game and its very addicting lol.