Thursday, August 12, 2010

Public Stats






Here is a screenshot of my latest UB statistics and an Omaha hand. As you can see, my flops seen is very ugly (should be in low 20's), but reflects mostly playing in omaha games with average of 50-60% of players seeing the flop so it does distort it hugely. In fact, lately been playing more holdem and dropped the stat from 43% which is tough to do with over 24,000 hands played. If that sounds like a lot of hands, it is really not. I have cleared my statistics many, many times, so that is just a small sampling of how many hands played. I plan on posting more screenshot in the future as I have discovered how to easily save them.
UB is doing a promotion right now where you save a screen shot of any pocket 5's and post it on facebook for an entry into a big satellite for a million dollar tournament. Sounds fun. Here is a screenshot of pocket 5's in the wrong game.....




No comments: