Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

1. I resolve to not defend my blinds as much with really weak hands.

2. I resolve to play back hard at those who raise all the time on the button.

3. I resolve to raise more in late position.

4. I resolve to not open limp.

5. I resolve to not play with scared money in cash games.

6. I resolve to play within my bankroll at all times.

7. I resolve to trap more.

8. I resolve to read more tournament books and study more.

9. I resolve to quit showing hands unless called.

10. I resolve to play squeeky tight under the gun.

11. I resolve to not chase unless given proper pot and implied odds.

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

These are all very good and I just might work on most of them myself. Is it Chinese New Year? Is my calendar off by 4 months? LOL. Hope to see you soon. Bob says you might be here this weekend.