Monday, August 9, 2010

Poker Dream

Last night I had a very bizarre dream. I was playing a game of Omaha, and had pocket 10's (can't remember the other 2 cards). The flop was A/10/10 and another player bet, with a second player coming over the top all-in. I quickly called with the quads and the dealer shoved the entire pot to me. I know that this does not sound strange except for the fact that the "chips" we were betting with were Jelly Bellies! I scooped this giant pile of candy in front of me, and many of them fell on the floor, which was shag carpeting. Occasionally I would eat one of them, and if I needed more chips, I would pick them up from the floor. Hmmm, what could this dream mean?

Speaking of quads, hit a Monte last week at the Moose, AAAA. Hit the first one on the flop, bet, called by one player. Turn, blank, bet again to protect against the flush draw, called all-in. River, the case ace. Sweet. Had just called for a "scramble" by the previous dealer cause I was running really card dead and hate the time taken by a set-up. Had to tip him as well as the current dealer for the $200 pot plus bonus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jelly Bellies - yummo! Congrats on the quads. Don't know what the dream means but it was cute!