Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bad Behavior at the Table

I would first of all like to compliment the management of the the Moose for dealing strongly with inappropriate behavior at the table. Last week I suffered with one player's rudeness and nasty comments for 3 days in a row. I have to take part of the blame for it's continuing because I did not complain the first two days. His discussions were with other players and did not directly affect me, but the third day it got personal. I was happy when he was spoken to in no uncertain terms. The bottom line for me is that I enjoy a lot of the banter at the table, but when it gets too personal and abusive then it really destroys my enjoyment of the game. I have decided that when it gets like that I will ask the floor to bring me a tray and to either pick up my chips or the abusive player's. I will either leave the game, or let them kick him out.

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

That's a darn good idea and I bet I know who you were talking about too. It would be one thing if it was once in a great while, but the guy I'm thinking of is constantly berating other players and that just isn't right. Glad you and Moose management took care of it :)