Saturday, October 18, 2014

Cashing In



This last trip to the Tri-Cities was not a productive one in tournaments with only one small cash.  Probably played in 7 of the morning turbos, so definitely not a winner.  Trying the cash game turned into a mixed bag for me.  On Wednesday did very well, cashing out for a $233 win but ended up giving half of it back on Thursday.  My worst hand...well hard to pick one out, but raising to $23 with pocket kings preflop with one caller (8/6 off ????) ended up losing $120 when he flopped 2 pair.  He later whined when he lost a similar amount with his A/A vs garbage.  Had some winning hands, but the table was pretty loose/wild and ended up losing about $120.  I have been pretty down about the cash game but have made some adjustments in my game that have improved my results.  I am expecting a lot of variance in my chip stack, but key is getting your share of the big pots.

Drove back home on Friday and too tired to play the Legion tournament.  Will have company next week so that game may be off the table as well.  Do they have poker in Maui????

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

I don't believe they have legal poker anywhere in Hawaii. Bummer. You just might have to actually enjoy the beauty. What a drag LOL.