Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Random Pictures from WSOP Trip

 An overview of tables.  Impossible to show how large the room is and how many poker tables.


 Took this picture at midnight the last night we were in town.  The $1500 buy-in super deepstack tournament was just breaking for 20 minutes.  It was a madhouse.

 Don and I leaving the Rio.  Car packed and ready to go to Phoenix.


 Stopping at a rest stop on the way to Phoenix.  Intimidating sign.  I saw a couple of huge lizards on this tree.  Must have been 110 degrees in the shade there....except there was no shade.

Selfie taken while waiting for plane out of Vegas back to Tri-Cities.  The display featured '60's era flight uniforms.  Nice stewardess outfit.

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

You look so serious in that last photo. The room at the Rio looks to be about the size of a football stadium - good grief!

Yeah, if I saw a sign like that at a rest area I think I would stay in my car - LOL.

Sounds like a pretty fun trip all-in-all. Glad you had a good time.