Tuesday, August 20, 2013

S'more Poker Jokes


Poker jokes are like butt cracks- everyone has one and they all stink.

Q: What does a poker player eat for dinner?
A: Whatever his comp card allows him to.

 What is poker hell like? A limit game at 9:00 AM.

Besides lovemaking and singing in the shower, there aren’t many human activities where there is a greater difference between a person’s self-delusional ability and actual ability than in poker.
-Anonymous

In a book store:
“I am looking for the book named 'How to win easily and fast with poker.'
Clerk says: “Please check the science fiction section.”

I couldn't hit a river if I fell out of the boat.

2 comments:

7 Dewey said...

Good stuff. Lately, I've been thinking of poker as unrequited love. I'm the one in the abusive relationship & I just can't seem to bring myself to get a divorce. Time for counseling - LOL.

jodi said...

I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. betano