Thursday, August 29, 2013

Feeling All Twerked Out



Rainy day at the coast.  All of my projects are outdoors ones like painting.  Guess I will just have to sit by the fireplace and play online poker all day (boo-hoo).  Makes me feel all twerked out.  Am I using the word correctly (LOL)?  Have heard it a lot on t.v. lately. 

Playing in a larger than normal limit Omaha game today I ripped the table a new one.  The players were surprisingly bad, chasing straights, flushes with the board paired, and chasing low draws when only one low card flopped.  Read some great articles about Omaha and am trying to improve my game so I can try the higher limit games next time I am in Vegas.....which if I have my way.....which I usually do......will be sometime in the next couple of months.  Had to turn down an invite from one of my local friends in early September due to work requirements.  His wife was out of town and he wanted to go mid week.  Could have done it if it had been the weekend.

One more day till the Legion tournament.  Planning on a repeat of last week.  Then, on to Seattle on Sunday and Tri-Cities on Monday.  Looking forward to everything, especially seeing "The Peanut", Eva.

Visiting the tooth fairy.  Hope she doesn't turn out like Miley. 

2 comments:

7 Dewey said...

Your granddaughter's a cutie and I'm sure she won't turn out like Miley. My 16 year old granddaughter really used to like Miley but now she refers to her as a "skank whore". Isn't that lovely? I heard that Miley's mom was in the audience videotaping the entire "performance" and smiling and clapping and saying "That's my girl!". She must be so proud (she said sarcastically). Enjoy your visit with Eva. They grow up way too quick.

Phil said...

I liked the comment Jamie Foxx said a while back about Miley. He thought she would end up on a stripper pole. He had to apologize for making the remark about the then young lady. The "Skank Whore" needs to apologize to Jamie.