Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Worst Table In The World

Nightmare table last night at the Moose.  Dirt Farmer raising early & often, usually with garbage.  Joe calling every big raise with his garbage.  Lucky players to my right and left, who both were raising very light.  Here are some beat examples:

Dirt raises with ???, I have pocket 10's including the 10 diamonds, Joe calls.  Flop is 8/9/J diamonds.  I have open ended straight flush draw with only one possible overpair (not including pocket pairs).  Dirt bets $7, I raise to $27, Joe calls, Dirt folds.  Turn is another diamond, Joe wins with king of diamonds.

I have 8/Q in big blind, lucky donk (horrible player), limps in with 8/5 offsuit 2 UTG (great choice).  Flop is 8 high, I bet $5, he raises to $15, I call.   Turn pairs 3's, I check, he bets $20, I call.  River is a 5, which puts 3 spades, possible straight out, I check, he says, "I really should value bet now", but checks (dipshit comment).  He wins with his two pair.

Same player, I am small blind, he raises big, $16 UTG, it is folded to me, I reraise $20 with AQ suited, he calls.  flop is something like 4/5/6, I bet $20, he calls.  Turn is a jack, I bet $20, he calls.  River is a 3, I bet my last chips (around $20), he calls.  Turns over the winning hand....A/5 offsuit....pair of 5's.  I declare "seat open" and leave.

Desperately wanted to re-buy, but as I was already stuck over my daily limit (3 rebuys), I left.  I welcome these players and will destroy them with any average luck on my part.  Overall, just a toxic table with too many weak raisers who caught lucky and too many calling stations.    

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

Totally sounds like we are having similar experiences in the live game. I feel your pain! I refuse to rebuy anymore. If they get my first $200 bucks in the first 2 hands I just don't care. I'm not gonna do it!!