Tuesday, December 11, 2012

More Like It

Well, this is more like it.  Playing the "Morning Moose" today I tripled up on the second hand when my queen high flush knocked out two players, one with a jack high flush, the other with 2 pair.  I like to believe that I am really dangerous when I chip up early, but that is not really true.  I still try to play my own game, loosening up only slightly.  When our table broke I began giving chips back, but got lucky with an all-in of A/6 suited vs. A/K suited when I spiked the 6.  I was destined to get lucky once more when down to 4 players on the final table I knocked out 2 with my 7/7 vs. A/Q & J/J.  Managed to hit a 7 for my second flopped set of the tournament.  With the chip lead heads up we agreed to chop for $240 each!!!

Playing for just a short time on the cash table I added another $30 to my winnings.  My best outing for a week, glad to quit ahead.

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

Well, it's about time! Great job. It sounds like you were "in the zone" as it were. I think I will stick to tournaments for awhile after my last couple of 2-20 sessions. Ick is all I have to say. Hope to see you this weekend.