Monday, March 26, 2012

Posting Cause Lynne told me To

Sometimes there is not much to say, and unfortunately some of us go ahead and say it anyway. I am in Cannon Beach this week where the poker opportunities are very limited. Probably leaving before the Friday night Legion tournament.

My last day in Pasco, Friday, was a fairly lucrative one, but not as good as it should have been. I hit a $231 Monte (quad 5's), but overtipped Hector and gave Bob his share (25%) so no big win there. Plus, that monte pushed me over the $600 level for the year so had to fill out a W-9 tax form!!!!

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

I know there's not always much to say, but you always give me grief about not writing, so I had to pay you back!

I saw that you hit the quad 5s because I actually went to play some live. My friend Kerry had Q-Q all-in against K-K and hit running queens for quads. Wow!

I'm off to play the deepstack at the Island tonight. Hope to see you this weekend. Say "Hi" to the ocean for me.