Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Silly Me

Did something that I have never done before.  I forgot that I was playing in a tournament.  There was a 5 minute break in the 5 table SNG, and I was in pretty good shape, think about 12th place with 32 players remaining.  I was surfing some other sites and playing in a freeroll tournament and literally forgot to check back in.  When I finally remembered, there were 13 of us left, I was the short stack, and in the big blind with 1/2 my chips (around 300, with 760).  I had 3/6 offsuit, and when someone raised all in and got two callers decided to go for the big pot and called.  LOL.  Gone. 

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

That's pretty silly for sure. Just another reason I don't play online. Not that it's legal or anything in my state anyway! Bad concentration doc!