Wednesday, February 23, 2011

This is what I am talking about ace ten


These two actually happened after the next hand. But again, the got lucky. If he had hit his 10 or ace on the other one he was gone.


This is what I have been talking about with the overplaying of Ace Ten. I raised UTG with my jacks (pot), he reraises me with one caller between us, so I reraise all in to isolate him. He catches two pair on me, but I flop the set and he is gone from the tournament after being chip leader.

On another note, the reason I had him covered was that he ran into my aces (again a raise preflop) with his 6/7. He caught a pair and a flush draw and I got all in with him. What a prime donkey.





1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

Ah, yes, but you want those prime donkeys at your table most of the time - LOL! I'm glad you knocked him out.