Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Haunted by Ace Ten

Why are people so in love with ace/ten? I have seen so many people risk their tournament life with this hand. You are always looking at an overcard on your 10 if you hit it, and your kicker is no good if an ace falls most of the time. It is really a trash hand yet so many people will call all in, or go all in with it. I am truly amazed.

A few minutes ago playing in a rebuy tournament, I raised preflop big with JJ and was called by A10. I check raised him all in on an ace high flop, he called me. Unbelievable. People play so bad it just amazes me.

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

Was JJ desperate? I'm really surprised he would do that. I thought he was a better player than that. I absolutely DETEST ace-ten and I need to be on the ropes before I play it.