Thursday, March 27, 2014

Two Steps Forward....One Step Back

Playing in the step 10 SNG I was filled with high hopes....which were dashed when a player who caught lucky on me earlier (my flopped two pair was counterfeited on the river), and should have been on the rail, knocked me out heads up.  My consolation prize?  Oh, I get to play level 9 again.  Sigh.  The next stage final is two days from now, so unless I get lucky twice will probably not be able to participate.

I really miss the "live" tournament play for real money.  Was on such a roll before leaving the Tri-Cities.  My next opportunity is tomorrow night at the American Legion.  Have not played that free-for-all for several weeks.  Will be back in TC's next week, but only for a few days.

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

Bummer! Don't give up. You can do it.

Good luck at American Legion. Don't know when you will be in the Fried Cities, but I am out of town on Sunday and Monday. Might see you if it's the following weekend. Let me know so I can return your book.