Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Seat Reservation for One, Hall Party-Final Table

Tournament life is treating me well lately.  I stayed away from the Moose yesterday as had not slept well the night before and had a lot of business stuff to attend to.  This morning chopped 3 ways after arriving short stacked and in the big blind on the final table.  The button raised almost enough to put me all in, then the small blind shoved.  Before I even looked at my cards, the button mucked.  That helps.  Finding pocket 9's, I called for all my chips.  She turns over AJ suited, and when the board double pairs queens and 7's, I take the pot (the initial raiser said he had A/7, his bad).

From then on, I just stayed out of trouble and coasted to the finish line.  Honestly, I am somewhat surprised anymore when I don't make the final table or cash.

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

Don't get cocky now! I know how you feel though. I've been doing a lot better lately too.

Hope you've gotten over that weird vertigo/dizziness stuff & numbness in arm. I worry about you!! (Especially when you say you didn't sleep well.) It's just the "poker wife" in me. Sorry.