Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Back to Back Quads

Playing online tonight, I had back to back quads.  Never done that before.  I was kind of bummed having busted out of two tournaments right before.  The first one I flopped top two pair with my K/J suited.  A player with J/10 got frisky and reraised me all in on his open ended draw and caught on the river.  The second tournament I flopped top pair top kicker with my AK, then lost to trip 9's.  Short stacked I went all in with my A/10 and bumped into.....AK.  Can't win with them, can't win against them.



2 comments:

7 Dewey said...

Very cool quads. I love it. I've never had back-to-back quads. I could handle it.

I did have a couple of good high hands last Friday. See my blog.

Get well!!

7 Dewey said...

Read you comment on my blog. It seems that 88 is my nemesis hand when I am holding aces. 88 does flop a lot of sets and I can tell you - it's not fun to be on the wrong end. Have a good weekend.