Thursday, September 5, 2013

Worst Drivers in The World plus McCain Poker

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/09/05/mccain-poker-syria-hearing-conan-letterman-leno-stewart/2770115/

O.K., some have accused me of having a "poker addiction".  Well, at least I am not playing online while discussing the ramifications of bombing a country and plunging us into WWIII.  Seriously.

Just a quick note regarding the Tri-Cities drivers.  ARGGGGGH, WTF, GOOD GRIEF!  Yesterday I witnessed 2 cars running very red lights, walking kids crossing against a light (and I might add, taking their strolling sweet time about it)....guess they are future drivers.  Today, a woman stopped like 4 car lengths back from the street (exit from 397 onto Court), and blocked multiple drivers from taking the free right turn.  A recent survey said the Washington D.C. drivers were the worst in the nation, but I beg to differ.  I will put my homies up against anyone, anytime, anywhere.  They are that bad.

Quick poker note:  played the MM and chopped 1/2 with Gerry for $245 ea. (2 full tables plus 8 alternates).  Sweet....and I was chip leader by about 4K.  To add to my winnings, the guy sitting next to me on the 1st table gave me his free play, and I won both hands.

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

It appears that things were looking up for your old poker addict self this morning. And I totally agree that John McCain must be an idiot. Does he not appreciate the seriousness of the situation? Sheesh.

As for drivers, I hear that the ones in Honolulu are totally insane. On the other hand, if we ever do share a ride to a tournament - you better drive! LOL