Saturday, September 21, 2013

Legion Cash

It has been a long time since I have cashed in the Legion tournament, but finally broke the dry spell last night.  Volunteered to deal table 2, which worked out to a $30 tip at the end of the night.  Placed 6th for $67 win, so after my $40 buy in and $5. tip, worked out to be a $52 win.  I dealt the high hand which never had any competition (even quad aces later) a royal flush in spades.  He tipped me extra, a free drink token.

In attendance from the Tri-cities were Aaron and Stan.  They had come to the coast to do some work on Aaron's house in Rockaway.  I had told them about the tournament last week.

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

Good job cashing! I went out on the final table bubble on Sunday - phooey!!

I never did win one of the cash drawings. Hal & Doug each won and Truong won twice. An "suck out" did not win a drawing even though he had 3 times as many entries as me, so I didn't feel too bad - LOL.

I'm playing in Pendleton on Friday & Saturday, Nov. 8 & 9 so I'm not playing live game for awhile. I must practice and practice in lots of tournaments.