Friday, May 3, 2013

Rejection Hurts



Just thought this was exceptionally funny!  Happy Friday.  Plan on playing the Legion tournament tonight, but not dealing.  I just play so much worse when I do that.  Also, not looking forward to seeing the nice lady who runs it.  She had a meltdown last week and fear that I may have contributed (a long story, and definitely did not "start" it, but unfortunately did not help the situation).  Lesson learned, STFU.  Hope she did not decide to bail on us as she is major glue keeping it together.  Flowers?  Candy? Wine? Hmmmm. 

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

Too funny! I needed a laugh to start my day. Too many family woes. I could write a book.

As for the Legion tournament, I'm not sure what you should do other than simply apologize. Sometimes easiest is best and most appreciated. On the other hand - chocolate couldn't hurt either! Good luck!