Saturday, May 21, 2011

Withdrawl pain

I am officially off internet poker.  A few days ago I checked in to Ultimate Bet and encountered a software update.....required to continue.  When I checked in after loading it, there was a new message stating that I was being geographically blocked from playing in real money games.  So now I can join the donks playing free poker....interesting if you like seeing 90% of players seeing flop irregardless of their starting hands.  And, particularly nice if you like to enter tournaments where the prize is.....more play dollars.....

Well, have been saying for a while that I play too much online, so for now, nothing to report.  No Legion game this week due to a yard sale they are running, no trips to Spirit Mountain, and will not be back in the Tri-Cities for another week.  

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

I feel your pain. I am (as of Saturday) not EVER playing live poker at the Moose again. I am tired of raising to $12 with QQ and getting called by 7-9 suited and 10-8 offsuit and crap like that. Naturally the board is 10 high with 10-8 flopping 2 pair and the 7-9 flopping 4 diamonds with an open-ended straight draw. I'm done with it. It's just ridiculous. Is there anywhere I can go to actually win money in a 2-20 spread game? I highly doubt it. I did place 4th in both Saturday tournaments however. Hope to see you soon.