Wednesday, August 22, 2018

4- peat for Butter

Breaking from routine, drove to Tulalip for the morning tournament today (not my usual poker day).  Using a coupon, entry cost only $5.00, but ran into trouble when a raised pot was called by 3/5 off suit and flop came down Q/3/5 and my Q/J failed to improve.  Oh well, it is a re-entry tournament so $25. later seated at a different table.  Running fairly good, again made final table, with two players eliminated on one hand only 9 seated, and 7 spots paid out of 70 entries.  We agreed to pay the two bubbles and a couple of guys went out shortly afterwards.  I ended up out in 7th place for a $70 payout when my K/10 suited shove was called by K/Q.  Making the only pair with the 10 sealed my fate as it gave him Broadway (whoever pairs their live card loses!!!).

Still feel good with 4th final table in a row this week, and about $500 in total wins.  Not much money, but bragging rights for the 4 peat.  Like butter, I am on a roll.

Update on kidney stone: urologist checked cat scan and says no stone.  Great, now I don't know why I was hurting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too much online poker?