Monday, April 30, 2018

Back at Beach Poker

Trying to ready the beach house for sale, spent last week there.  The Wednesday game at the Bayway was just 2 tables, but got to visit with friends some.  My cards were rotten and I was eliminated shoving over a raise.  He had j/j vs. My 6/6.  My heart soared like an eagle when I flopped my 2 outer 6, but I was crushed on the turn when he hit his 2 outer jack.

Moving on to Friday action at the legion, pretty card dead all night and went out with 7/7 vs. A/Q When the board runnered 8/9/10/J, giving him the higher straight.  Cest la vie.  Worked pretty hard, towing a full 5 x 8 trailer back, great to see some poker buddies.  I am planning on going back next week for more house projects.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good to se you Wed. Hope to see you soon.