Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Nothing To See Here, Move On

My poker adventures seem to be at a standstill.  The online poker is driving me crazy and I haven't cashed at the Legion for months.  Planning a trip to Wheeler tomorrow for their game, I heard that they had 23 players last week (zero rake?  gotta ask them.) so should be a good payout.  When the tourist traffic dies down and the days are a bit longer a trip to Spirit Mountain will be in order.  Have not made the 1 hr 45 min (each way) trip for probably 2 years.  I am anxious to see what bad changes they have made.  It kept on going downhill the past few visits....like no cel phone usage in the entire room!!!  What the what!!!  Their tournaments do sound enticing however so must go.


On a side note, the weather here has been amazing for February.  Forecast is for near 70 today.  I actually mowed my yard yesterday.  The beach was jam packed due to Valentine's day and President's day.  Looked and felt like summer here.

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

We've had gorgeous weather here also. I like the photo of you and Helene that you posted on facebook. I hope you two had a lovely Valentine's Day. Mine was busy with something or other. I forget what. New great grandson maybe? LOL.