Thursday, February 11, 2010

6 My New Unlucky Number

Yesterday I accomplished an unusual feat. I managed to bubble on the money in 6th place in 3 tournaments. The first was the "morning Moose" where I lost two races (went all-in with pocket 8's both times) against people who I had covered both times, doubling them up....they would ultimately chop 1st place!!! In the Omaha tournament I went all-in with KK23 and got called by AAxx. The flop hit me with a king, but he caught an ace. I had a great chance to chop since there was a 6 on the flop, but no low cards came and I was out.
My last 6th place finish was a large internet tourney with 983 people. In Spade Club they only pay cash to 5 places, but I did receive points to enter the big tournaments plus final table player of the year points. Oh, well!

True to luck my cash game was a disaster. Lost $300 on 4 bad beats......

No comments: