Thursday, October 29, 2009

Light at The End of The Tunnel?

This week has been a mixed one for me. Other than Tuesday's 2/20 debacle, it has been a fairly break even week. Last night I won $35 in a really good 2/20 game, then played in the omaha tournament, getting my money back for 4th place. I have played in two morning Moose tournaments, and haven't done so well in either. I do feel that I am playing fairly well, but made a couple of major goofs this morning. I raised under the gun with pocket 6's, and an extremely loose, very lucky big stack called, then called another 600 from a short stack all-in with pocket 4's over my call. We were on the bubble for the final table, so instead of checking down to get him out, he bet when hit his straight. My best play would have been to reraise the all-in as an isolation, as it would not have cost me any more...but I would have been out had the loose big stack called.

No comments: