Thursday, May 23, 2019

New Bounty Tournament

The stakes were raised for what has become my favorite turbo.  Wednesday bounty was changed last week from $50 buy in with $10 bounty to $60 with $20 bounty.  My goal in these is to collect a couple of scalps and make final table when you can cash in all bounties, including your own.  So, that is what happened.  I should have gotten 2 more on a 3 way all in that I won, but was the shortest stack by a few hundred.  We agreed to pay 9th and 10th $40 so I was guaranteed a $40 win for the day.  One player fell early then this came up.  In the 3000 big blind with 9000 behind, it is foldedto the button who shoves 9000.  I have A/J.  I call and am super happy to see his bluff shove of J/8.  Love playing with a dominating hand.  Bad flop though of 10/Q/7 leaving both of us with gutshot draws.  He hits the 9 on the turn and I still have draws to win or chop.  Another 9 on the river leaves me in the small blind with half my chips.  I throw them in when folded to me and big blind shows K/Q vs. my Q/5. Out in 8th place.

No comments: