Monday, May 27, 2019

Guest Blogger

In a change of pace I have invited a player from the Sunday Omaha game to write this blog.

Hi, my name is Eric the Red though some call me Ginger Snap or Better Red than Dead due to my red hair and beard.  So, after busting out of the $400 end of month tournament (nobody respected my bluffs) I grabbed a seat in the Omaha game just starting.  Playing against a bunch of tight ass old guys I came out raising.....every single hand with any four cards and also straddling at every opportunity.   Sometimes it worked well building giant protected pots but sadly for me I had to keep rebuying like the guy in seat 9 who waited for better hands but kept getting snapped on the river.  He gave me the evil eye for sure.  He lost 3 big pots with a full house and one on a set of aces vs. Set of jacks that hit a straight on the river. Ha ha. I even got him to fold top 2 pairs with a raise to win with bottom pairs on a straight or flush board.  Lucky for me the 2 callers had only nut lows.  I am so smart!  Sadly for me i ran out of money after losing $400 or so but at least with the satisfaction of seeing "Dr. Phil" in 9 seat stuck $200. Can hardly wait to play again!!!!

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

LOL - sounds like you'd better watch out for this guy!