Friday, September 22, 2017

Murder in Tulalip!!

I killed the game yesterday.  Slaughtered it.  Decapitated it and displayed it's head on a pike.  There is currently an APB out for me in Marysville.  Bill O'Reilly has contacted me about writing a new book called "Killing Omaha". Wow.  It began as a crazy game and never paused, with our first hand capped preflop.  The player in seat 6 raised preflop every single hand and the player in seat one usually 3 bet it and someone else would cap it, like the very loud maniac in seat 7.  Like I say it was a crazy game and very high variance could be expected.  Two players had to rebuy after the first hand.  Crazy player in 6 rebought 3 times, crazy in seat 1 rebought multiple times.  I was seated in 9, the monkey in the middle.  How did this ever work out for me?  I tightened up and also was fortunate enough to scoop a few monsters.  I bought in for $100, rebought for $60, and cashed out 7 hours later for $866.  Like I say, a very good day.  No high hand money to pad my numbers, only had one briefly on the board.  I royally screwed up one opportunity, flopping trip kings, turning trip jacks (K/J/J/X in my hand), and 4 players folded to my turn bet. Check, check, I meant check!!!  Dang 2 cards make me quads.  What was I thinking?

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

Wow - great job!!! Those days are few and far between and must be savored even if you need to run from the police - LOL!! Good for you.