Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Biggest America's Cardroom Win

I have been playing Americas Cardroom for a few months now.  Won my first "real money" in a $10 prizepool freeroll and have steadily increased my bankroll.  Cashing in several .50 buy-ins, and one other $1. tournament, my biggest win before yesterday was around $9.  The $150 GTD tournament was open for late registration, and I sort of like coming in late to avoid the early idiot play.  Several hours later, I finished in 3rd place for a win of $17.64.

Playing today in $10 freeroll, going deep with 608 entries.  They pay 10 spots, with first only $2.50, but have had success on this before.  Unfortunately, the website has frozen on final table.  I stand at 4th place, with 8 remaining, so definitely in the money if they get it running again.  If not, hope they pay at least my spot @ .95.  Better yet would like to see a proportional chop by chip count.  It will be interesting to see what they do.  Update:  My account has been credited for $1.17 which is better than 4th money.  Sweet!!!

2 comments:

7 Dewey said...

You are quickly becoming "rich" LOL. Seriously, though, I imagine it's super good practice. Way to go!

Phil said...

Yes, it is good practice. At first it is a donkfest as people just want to gamble and double up. Later it plays like any tournament I have ever played in, generally tight aggressive and good players remaining.