Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Tournament Cancelled

I was looking forward to playing in the $50/$1000 added tournament last night but had to cancel.  Long story, my brother in law ended up in the hospital.  I was not sure if I would be needed so ended  so Don and I took a rain-check.  John had some foot surgery recently and was on antibiotics delivered through a pick line (guess that is how you spell it).  He has to go in every morning to have it cleaned, checked and refilled.  Anyway, somehow got a blood clot....they thought.....that had to have an MRI, which confirmed it, which led to the ER, which led to admission overnight.  Anyway, I tried to offer my services or companionship but sis did not need/want.  Hoping for some good news today, yesterday was hard on both of them.  

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

Oh that's too bad. Hope your brother-in-law recovers quickly. For future reference, its PIC line, but who really cares? I'm sure you will find another good tournament soon. Take care of the family first.