Thursday, January 10, 2013

I Really Should Quit


Finished on the bubble, just like last night at the "private game" in Wheeler.  My luck is just so rotten, and so is my attitude.  I went crazy when my straight was busted with a flush last night.  Regrettably I said some pretty bad things, the player did not deserve it.

This tournament lasted forever, as it was a shootout style, so you win your table only to have to win another, then another to play on the 6 handed final table.  My last hand was KK vs QQ and he spiked a queen.  Good grief! 

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

This is exactly why I have stayed away from poker all month - bad attitude and rotten luck. A week or two off is a good thing I'm tellin' ya. I think I will go ahead and play the Stark tournament on the 20th and then back to normal in February. I believe I will come back refreshed and with a new attitude. At least I hope so! Try not to take it so hard!!!