Saturday, January 12, 2013

All is Forgiven

 
So, last night at the Legion tournament, I went early with the intention of not playing, but seeking out those who were there Wed. night to apologize to them.  The first one I ran into just blew the incident off as "no big deal".  Then some other players came in who were not there.  One of them said, "Hey, I heard you went crazy Wednesday night (he played but left earlier)".  Then another joined in saying they were surprised because it was "so out of character".  Then the target of my tirade entered.  I shook hands with him and apologized and he didn't say much.  On the other hand, he is usually pretty friendly with me.  After we all joked about it decided to go ahead and play.

Ended up cashing for $87.00 (fifth place), getting knocked out with my pocket aces by A/8 offsuit.  He had the ace of hearts and three hearts flopped.  Of course another heart came on the turn on the unpaired board, so drawing dead.  Fitting that I get knocked out by another blankedy blankedy weak ace flush.  Karma is such a bitch. 

No comments: