Sunday, November 20, 2011

Winning Streak?

As of this morning, I am 3 for 6 in winning tournaments this week.  I was 3/5 until the 8:00 Moose where I ran my short stack KQ suited into pocket kings.  Yesterday at Joker's was good for a $390 win with 2 of us splitting the prize pool.  It started rough for me on the second hand of the tournament when I lost 1/2 my chips with trip 4's against a flopped kings full house on a 4/4/K flop.  I was able to fold the hand on the river after tanking for a while.  Later, I doubled up with a turned an ace high straight against a flopped king high straight.  Thanks, Bob. (He knocked me out this morning with his KK vs KQ suited).  I won't say that the deck was hitting me, but I did get aces at least 3 times, maybe 4, enough times that the table was accusing me of "always having aces", which is a nice reputation to have.

Secondary note:  Got my 5th ever royal flush yesterday (online tournament).

Nice (henna) hands!

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

Great job on the winning streak! Wish I could say the same. Love those henna hands. I hope you and your family have a very nice Thanksgiving holiday.