Friday, December 3, 2010

Card Dead at the Legion

Tonight was a card dead night for me. I mucked nearly every hand for the first 45 minutes, playing only one to the river which I folded. After we combined to 3 tables I went all-in once, everyone folded, and my chips went from 1000 to 1500.

My last hand was in the big blind with one limper who was not deep stacked at all with the small blind just calling. I had 4/6 suited, a decent hand, but checked my option (200/400 blinds). The flop was 4/8/8 and the small blind checked, I went all in and am called by the limper who has unexpectedly called with K/8 offsuit. WTF was he doing in this hand? I think my better play would have been to raise all in out of the blind, which may have induced his fold, but anyone playing that bad probably calls anyway.

No comments: